Band Tees Round-Up

I think this is one of my favorite looks that I have ever put together. We all know that I am 100% a rocker at heart - which is something a lot of people would NEVER assume about me. It's fine. I like being multifaceted. 








Outfit Details:

Boots: Forever Young
Similar Skinny Jeans: ASOS 
(I want these ones for myself but I already have a bajillion pairs of black skinny jeans)
Top: See Below for LOTS OF good options (you're welcome)
Leather Jacket: Forever 21 (not the exact same jacket but very similar & under $30!)
Hair: JZ Styles Hair (color: The Sky)


This was a very dangerous post for me to do. I went to all my go-to places for band tees and found my favorite ones just for you! They range in price from $60 - $15. I wanted to but pretty much every piece, so I hope you find some you like.

My favorites from TopShop:


My favorites from H&M:



My favorites from Forever 21:







I hope you fell in love with at least one of these tees! Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this. Until next time ♥

XOXO Danielle

Comments

Popular Posts