Getting Back on the Horse

I have been taking a short break from blogging (ok, maybe not so short). Things started getting pretty crazy for me at work (it's still pretty crazy), but I started missing blogging so here I am! I had every intention of starting my own website, which I still plan on doing, but life has gotten so chaotic. I had some pretty serious family drama, my mom's birthday, my sisters birthday, and today is my sister-in-laws birthday. I've just needed some Danielle time. But here I am and I have every intention of posting at LEAST once a week. I still photos from an awesome shoot I did awhile ago that I need to share with you. I also just booked a beach house in San Diego for the month of June so I am SO excited for that! Anyway, here are two photos from recently to get you through to my next post. I know you're all soo excited ;)


(My jeans are from Called to Surf, gray t-shirt is from H&M, leather jacket & hat are from Forever 21. Mike's pants are from Target, shirt is from Pacsun, and watch is by Diesel.)

Happy April you lovely humans!

Comments

Popular Posts