My Signature Scent

      Over the weekend, I said that I would have a blog post up, on Monday, talking about my favorite perfumes. Oops... Well I'm two days late (my life is insane), but here I am! 

       I will start out by saying that I've ALWAYS been a Juicy Couture girl. I LOVE all of their perfumes. They came out with I Am Juicy Couture in 2015 and that's what I've been wearing lately. I would definitely say that they've outdone themselves with this one. I really like Viva la Juicy, but I like I Am Juicy Couture way more. They have the spicy and sweet mixture down to a science. 

       Another scent that I've liked for a long time is Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. It's such a rich scent and it has the power to make me feel beautiful every time I wear it. This is the perfume that I save for very special occasions. If you ever smell me wearing my Flowerbomb while I'm around you... Know that I think you're exceptional!

      The scents that I have always used as my go-to are all of the Victoria Secret body sprays. They're definitely cheaper, so I don't feel guilty going through them as fast. I've currently been using the "Victoria" Fragrance Mist and also "Body" by Victoria Fragrance Mist. They're always sweet smells that just make me feel refreshed. 

     As you can tell, I definitely lean towards the sweeter smelling perfumes. It's always interesting to me how different people like different smells. Our senses are pretty crazy things. Love it!

     Let me know if there is any other products that I use that you guys would like me to talk about. Hopefully, pretty soon I'll be writing about the different makeup products that I use. I really do need to make more of an effort to blog. I need more time in the day. I have SOO many exciting ideas that hopefully will be coming into play over the next six months. Stay tuned! Love you all!


Comments

Popular Posts