Gardner's Village 2016

This weekends National Holidays were highly lacking, but that's okay because I did something more exciting. (For reference: Saturday has zero holidays that I thought were worth celebrating and Sunday was National Curious Events Day. I had planned on watching a documentary on a conspiracy theory, buuut... I never got to it.)
On Saturday we did my favorite tradition of the whole year! We went to Gardner's Village. This time it was me, Mike, my mom, Miles, Caleb, & Joshua. Since Christine didn't get to come, her, me, & my mom are going again tomorrow night (Sondra doesn't want to go). 


We got there and wandered around some stores. Mike & I took our yearly picture:


We got lunch at the little Bakery they have there. I got a Chicken Caesar Salad and Mike got a Panini. Josh got this really yummy Red Velvet Cake cookie thing. He let me have a bite (I may have paid him $1 for said bite) and it was so delicious. After lunch, we walked through a few more stores and then we went to the candy store! You already know that's my favorite part.


I got the caramel apple that is covered in white chocolate and cinnamon, and Mike got the caramel apple that was covered in Oreo cookies. Mine was better (Mike agreed). I get the same one every year because I love it so much. We also got some old-fashioned suckers and my mom got a lot of fudge. For the rest of the time, we meandered around and took all our fun pictures. Josh made a comment that this would be his last time coming to Gardner's Village for a long time (he'll be on a mission next Fall). I got super emotional at this and, of course, had to take a picture with the twins. Here are the rest of my favorite pictures:


(My eyes look a little extra creepy in this picture)


As we were walking out to the car... Caleb decided to show a little extra love to Mike. This made my heart melt. Miles jumped in after I had taken this picture. I'm beyond grateful that my younger brothers and my husband love each other so much.


I highly suggest that you all go to Gardner's Village. Not only is it my favorite Fall tradition, it's my favorite tradition year round. If I had to pick only one traidtion to celebrate for the rest of my life, it would be going to Gardner's Village. It's just the cutest little place & it has everything that I love about this time of year. 

Finally, if you want my outfit details... Here you go:






Stay tuned for tomorrow's post! Today's National Holiday is one that I have a lot to say about.

Comments

  1. I love all of your blog posts lately! So fun to read about all of these holidays and how you are celebrating them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts