Thanksgiving Look

I put a lot of time into my makeup for Thanksgiving so I thought it would be fun to do a post for it too. All the details for the look are below. Enjoy!


I started out with Maybelline's Master Primer that I just started using a little while ago and I LOVE it. It does its job well and smells amazing!
Then I used Revlon's Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin in the color Medium Beige. I used It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115 to blend in all of the foundation. I only recently started using a brush instead of a foam pad to spread my foundation, and it has honestly been life changing. It is so much easier, covers the surface area better, and truly does give you that airbrush look. 
I then used Maybelline's Superstay Better Skin Concealer in the Light color to accentuate under my eyes, the middle of my forehead, and a little on my chin. 
I got a new Urban Decay Highlighter from Ulta last week and I'm in love. Their Aura shade has been my favorite up until I tried Sin. Sin is just a more neutral shade that goes with more colors. I love how easily Urban Decay's highlighter goes on. 
I used Elf Cosmetics Undereye Setting Powder. I love when cheap products work really well. Win, win!
I used just a little bit of MAC's I'm a Lover Blush to accentuate under my cheekbones.
My favorite part of my look was definitely my eye shadow. I used two different colors; one as a base color and the other for the crease. For the base I used Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette and used the color Trick (it's a goldish shade but not too vibrant). For the crease I used MAC's Cranberry Shade eye shadow. I thought this was such a fun color for the holidays (and it matched my dress).
For my eyeliner I used L'oreal's Blackest Black Lacquer Liner. I've always been a liquid eyeliner lover, but this gel liner has actually been winning out lately. I like how it looks as a final product more than I like how the liquid eyeliner looks.
To line my upper (inner) eyelid, I used L'oreal's Voluminous Smoldering Pencil Eyeliner. I've really liked having a thicker width pencil.
To line my lower (inner) eyelid I used Urban Decay's Glide-On Eye Pencil in the color Yeyo. I learned this trick from the queen herself (Jaclyn Hill). If you line your lower lid with white eyeliner, it makes your eye appear wider. For those of us with small eyes... This trick is a lifesaver. I highly recommend trying it!
Last key thing for the eyes... Mascara. For the top lashes, I used Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara in Very Black and for the lower lashes, I used Maybelline's The Falsies Waterproof Mascara also in Very Black.
Can't forget the eyebrows! I'm still obsessing over Anastasia's Brow Wiz Pencil in color Medium Brown. I have had zero problems with it since I started using it. I totally understand why this is so many people's favorite product. To make sure everything stays in place, I use Smashbox's brow gel (I don't know if they sell it by itself, but I use it from their "Brow Tech To Go" and it works great).
Last, but definitely not least... I used MAC's Matte Lipstick in shade D for Danger. This has been my favorite holiday lip shade for the past couple years. It's such a beautiful Maroon color. 

Well! I enjoyed doing this and I really hope you all enjoyed reading. 
To finish off... Here are some more pictures from my Thanksgiving. We spend this year with Mike's family, and I loved getting to experience it all with my nieces and nephews. I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Now we can ALL obsess about Christmas. Yay!





Comments

Popular Posts