Best Holiday Looks

This time of year is all about the parties, and of course you want to have the perfect outfit - who wouldn't? Over the past few weeks, I've been watching out for my favorite holiday outfits so that I could share them all with you.
I also recently did a really fun holiday shoot with my friend & photographer, Chance (Last Chance Photography). We weren't totally sure how it was going to turn out, but we tried it anyway and I LOVE the results. The first look from that shoot will be featured at the end of this post ♥

Party Dresses:



Dress One (top left), Dress Two (top right), Dress Three (bottom left), Dress Four (bottom right)

Elegant Dresses:



 Dress One (top left), Dress Two (top right), Dress Three (bottom left), Dress Four (bottom right)

Flirty Dresses:



 Dress One (top left), Dress Two (top right), Dress Three (bottom left), Dress Four (bottom right)

Modest Dresses:



 Dress One (top left), Dress Two (top right), Dress Three (bottom left), Dress Four (bottom right)

Yes... all of these dresses are from https://www.vicicollection.com/ I only found them recently and I've become OBSESSED. I highly recommend you check them out. 










My Outfit Details:

Skirt: Option One / Option Two
I got this skirt a couple years ago and I get asked about it all the time. It's not made any more which makes me so sad, so here are two options that I would still love (I'm seriously crushing on the white tule one)
Shirt: Old Navy (I got this shirt three years ago and I'm still obsessed AND it's only $17 right now!)

I hope you enjoyed these Christmas Light pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them!
Love you all! ♥

XOXO, Danielle

Comments

Popular Posts