Hair Change! (again)

Just wanted to throw up a short post about my hair. On Monday, Jessi worked her magic on my hair yet again. I took this photo from her Instagram (@jz.styles). It's a before, during, and after of our hair process.


She really is a miracle worker. She used a color eraser product (sorry, don't know the brand... see her Instagram for all the details) on my hair first. She let it sit for about twenty minutes and after that was when the "during" picture was taken, so that stuff definitely worked. She then did many more steps to achieve the final picture. Moral of the story: I love my hair & Jessi is a goddess.
I've been loving having my extensions out. It's a nice change for a little while. It's so much lower maintenance. I don't know how long I plan on leaving it like this, but I want to give my hair some time to heal and probably grow a bit.


 This is definitely the perfect fall hair color for me. 
While I'm at it, I thought I would give you all the deets for my outfit yesterday. I got lots of questions about my vest specifically, so here you go:


 My vest is from Bella Ella Boutique, but it is sold out, so here is one identical from J Crew (it's even on sale).

My pants are from Target, but also sold out, so here is another AMAZING pair from Bohme (I pretty much love every item that Bohme has).

My shoes are from H&M (they go with everything)

My t-shirt is from Cotton On and I seriously have this shirt in every color. They always have the best selection of tees for super cheap (and so comfy).

My necklace is one of my favorites and I got it from Forever 21. I bought it forever ago, so it's obviously sold out. Here is a similar necklace that I've had my eye on and here is one more that is also similar.

I hope you all have a lovely hump day! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts