An Outfit A Day For A Year

At the beginning of 2017, I challenged myself to take a picture of my outfit each morning so that I could see all the different outfits I put together through out the year, and... I did it! 365 days of outfits! If we're being completely honest, some days I forgot until the very end of the day, so instead I got a pajama picture or a good old-fashioned selfie, but I did manage to snap SOMETHING every day.
I decided to then, pick my favorite outfit from each month and give you the details. A lot of the pieces might be dupes, but I will find very similar items, so that, if you want, you can re-create the look. I've been so excited about this and I hope you like it too!
Here we go...

January:


Flannel // Fur Vest // Jeans // Boots


February:


Sweater // Dress // Tights // Booties


March:


Top // Earrings // Skirt // Booties


April:


Dress // Skirt Extender // Booties // Watch


May:



Skirt // Top // Booties // Necklace


June:



Birkenstocks // Jeans // Tank // Denim Jacket // Choker // Earrings


July:



Dress // Booties // Watch


August:



Skirt // Top // Flats // Necklace


September:



Pants // Top // Booties // Hat


October:



Sweater // Jeans // Booties // Choker


November:



Booties // Jeans // T-Shirt // Cardigan


December:
(I couldn't pick only one from this month, so here's four haha)



Top // Jeans // Booties // Necklace


Top // Jeans // Flats


Top // Overalls // Beanie // Shoes


Top // Jeans // Flats // Hat

I hope this is something that you guys enjoyed! I'm thinking about (when I get a real website) having a section that is dedicated to my "Outfit of the Day" - it was actually Mike's idea. Then I can update it every day, and you guys can have quick access to the items of clothing to buy them. Let me know if this is something that you would use.
Love you all!!

XOXO, Danielle ♥

Comments

Popular Posts