Counting My Blessings


I think our minds always wander to things we're grateful for around this time of year. It's probably something we should think about year-round. A couple months ago, I actually started writing down ten things a day that I was grateful for. It definitely helped me notice the smaller things each day that made life great. Sometimes it's the smaller moments that can mean more to us.

This November, I did the 30 day challenge for Things I'm Grateful For:
Day 1 - Mike
Day 2 - My twin brothers, Caleb & Joshua
Day 3 - The LDS Church
Day 4 - My mom
Day 5 - My brother, Miles
Day 6 - My sisters, Christine & Sondra
Day 7 - Christ
Day 8 - Eternal Families
Day 9 - My In-laws
Day 10 - Sam & Kaela
Day 11 - Friends
Day 12 - My Job
Day 13 - My Grandparents
Day 14 - Temples
Day 15 - My canine nieces & nephew
Day 16 - The Scriptures
Day 17 - Soda (I would probably die without it)
Day 18 - Fooooood
Day 19 - Music
Day 20 - Fashion (pretty much my life)
Day 21 - Exercise
Day 22 - Strong Female Influences in my life
Day 23 - Mike (he deserves to be on here twice)
Day 24 - My Mountains
Day 25 - Shopping
Day 26 - My Stubbornness (some of you might not be happy to see this on here haha)
Day 27 - My house
Day 28 - Being able to communicate
Day 29 - Modern Medicine
Day 30 - L O V E ♥

There isn't really a specific order to this list. I have an ongoing list of things I'm grateful for that is almost to 300 things - my goal is 1,000. I get VERY specific. The three most important things in my life that I could not survive without are: My Religion (and everything that encompasses), Mike (my husband), & My Family. Without these three things - I would be nothing. 




What are some things that you're grateful for that most people wouldn't even think of? I would LOVE to hear your answers. There are a lot of things in life that get taken for granted.
I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! I will be posting the beginning of next week all about my Thanksgiving, & I'm sure there will be some outfit details for you.

XOXO, Danielle ♥

Comments

Popular Posts