Statement Necklaces

Who doesn't love a necklace that stands out? Statement necklaces have long been a huge part of my outfit choices. Another deep love of mine: T U R Q U O I S E I have been collecting turquoise pieces since I was old enough to appreciate jewelry. When my grandma died, I inherited this gorgeous turquoise ring that is one of my most prized-possessions. With that said, when I saw this amazing turquoise necklace at Charming Charlie, I knew I had to have it.









Unfortunately, Charming Charlie isn't selling this necklace anymore, BUT I did find some amazing dupes...



Besides these, I also rounded up a bunch of statement necklace that I'm seriously crushing on. A couple of them would be so fun for the holidays. I hope you enjoy ♥

Budget-Friendly:





Small-Splurge:



Left Necklace
Right Necklace


Treat Yo Self ♥



Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Right 

XOXO, Dani ♥

Comments

Popular Posts