Thanksgiving / Cyber Monday 2017

I knew that Thanksgiving was going to be slightly rough this year with my twin brothers gone. Add my sister & sister-in-law not having dinner with us this year to that fact and... you have a pretty small affair. Our Thanksgiving this year was me, Mike, my brother, Miles, and my mom. We did, however, put a picture of the twins at the kitchen table with us (haha). We also did a voice recording for Caleb & Josh where we just went around and talked about all the things we're grateful for. Overall, it was a pretty good Thanksgiving. The food was delicious, as usual. We went on a walk after dinner to try and prepare ourselves for dessert (the best part). Miles & I just got to talk for awhile and it was really nice. He lives about 45 minutes away from me, so we don't get to see each other very often. We ended the night with the movie White Christmas. I think that will always be my favorite Christmas movie. If you haven't seen it - you need to. It has Bing Crosby in it and that's really all you need to know. His voice is divine. 
My mom & Miles tried to convince me to go Black Friday shopping, but I really didn't want to deal with the crowds and I was trying to not spend money. Well, my willpower was no match for the Cyber Monday sales. I got some REALLY amazing pieces from VICI and Roolee Boutique. I can't wait to show them to you. I recently found VICI and it's become my favorite store. I don't know how I didn't find it sooner. I love finding new stores, so if you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. I really shouldn't be shopping for myself with Christmas right around the corner, buuuuut... I couldn't resist. #NoShame









Outfit Details:

Sweater: They're sold out in this color, but they have it in Ivory
Earrings: Option 1 / Option 2

I hope you're all preparing yourself for the holidays... Mentally, emotionally, physically, financially... Just kidding! This is my favorite time of year ♥

XOXO, Danielle

Comments

Popular Posts