Past Looks

A little introduction of myself: I'm 23 years old and I'm married to the perfect husband. We'll have been married for three years on the 27th of this month (which is also my husband, Mike's, birthday). We dated for four years before we got married--I was just an innocent 16 year old when we met. He forever changed my life. He is actually always the one pushing me to blog about my fashion. He knows it's something I love and he wants me to be happy. I've tried and failed way too many times--life just gets in the way. So here's hoping I can actually stick to this! For the next little bit I'm gonna post some of my outfits that are from the past, but they're ones that I really liked. I will do my best to let everyone know where each item came from. Feel free to ask me any questions! 


This Outfit is from about this time last year (I literally look the exact same so you'd never know). I was having a girls night with some friends and I wanted a cute but comfy outfit and this worked perfectly. 
The boots are completely lace up which sometimes is hard when I'm short on time but I love the look. They're from Forever Young Shoes. The leggings are just typical black leggings from Forever 21 (paid like $3 for them). Both the scarf and sweater are from Walmart... Yep, you read that right. I rarely shop at Walmart but this style of sweater is something I'd been looking for for a long time and I couldn't pass it up. I'm still in love with it, especially since it was $15. 


I am OBSESSED with the color maroon. I just love the richness of it, and I love it even more when it's paired with leopard print.
The boots are also from Forever Young Shoes (it's where I get most of my shoes--great selection and good prices). The pants are from Forever 21--literally the most comfy pair of jeans in the world. I love them! My shirt is from H&M. You can't see very well but the sleeves have sheer cloth accents that I really like. It just adds something extra to the shirt. You can't see perfectly but the shirt says Love & Hope. Finally, the scarf is also from Walmart. It came in a two-pack with my other black one.

I'll be posting again on Monday so make sure to check back! I need to do some serious shopping soon so comment your favorite stores to shop at that I can check out. Have an incredible weekend, guys!

Comments

Popular Posts