3 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was Mike & I's three year anniversary and it was also Mike's 24th birthday. It was an incredible day. I wish every day was like yesterday. I got up early so that I could actually get ready. Mike normally takes a lunch at 11:30AM every day at work. Well at 11:30 Mike text me to tell me that he was working through his lunch. He does that occasionally but I didn't understand why he was doing it on his birthday. Well, about an hour later, who comes walking through my door at work: Mike. He had roses, chocolate, & a diet coke. He is literally perfect. I understand that it was our anniversary, but it was HIS birthday and he still left work early to bring ME presents. I truly lucked out in the husband department. 


I got off an hour early from work so that we could head up to The Cheesecake Factory without having to deal with major traffic. Before we left to go, I gave Mike his birthday present: a Diesel watch. He is obsessed with watches, but he didn't have any truly nice ones so I decided it was time he got one. He loved it (at least he said he did). Mike also surprised me with a ton of crazy socks. I for some reason have a real obsession with socks.
We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. We got the nachos for an appetizer. I got the Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad and the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. Mike got the Orange Chicken and the Carrot Cake Cheesecake. We were beyond stuffed. After that... we got to go shopping! My favorite past time :)
What I got: an orange plaid scarf and some stud earrings from Nordstrom, new eye shadow (steamy) from Mac, a long sleeve shirt from Bohme, and then I got the new Juicy Couture perfume (I Am Juicy Couture) which also came with a free Juicy Couture backpack. My brother told me that, "You know you're over-paying for perfume when it comes with a free backpack." I told him to just keep smelling the perfume and then it'll always make you feel better about spending that much money on it. 
What Mike got: two RVCA shirts from Pac Sun, some sweats from American Eagle, & a Neff beanie and snow boarding movie from Zumiez.
It's always so funny to me to see the huge difference between mine and Mike's style. He would probably die if I tried dressing him. He always says he'll wear whatever I buy him, but I don't want him to be miserable.
We ended the night with some cinnamon pretzel bites and then headed home. I always hate when days like that end. I wish the fun and easy going-ness could go on forever. It was such an incredible anniversary. I can't wait to see what year four holds for us. 

Here are some more past outfits for you all. Winter is definitely coming!


I told you that I can't get enough of that red plaid shirt, which, again, is from Old Navy. My boots (another one of my winter staples) are from Nine West. My leggings are just regular, cheap ones from Forever 21. Finally, my gray long sleeve shirt is from Cotton On.



I'm not entirely sure what was going on with my face, but we can all ignore it, right? Everything I'm wearing in this outfit has already been featured on the blog. I love seeing and showing others how many different outfits you can put together with a few items. The boots are from Nine West, leggings from Forever 21, sweater from H&M, and scarf from Walmart.

Halloween is coming up quick, guys! I hope everyone has their costumes picked out. Mine is going to be very simple but awesome! Can't wait to show you! Happy Hump day! :)

Comments

Popular Posts