Changes Loading

This past week has been crazy busy & I haven't been able to celebrate holidays to the extent that I would have liked to. Here is a small run-down of what my favorites have been & how I celebrated them:
October 14th: World Egg Day - Mike & I had egg salad sandwiches for dinner. We've been eating lots of eggs lately anyway because I need LOTS of protein.
October 15th: National Sweetest Day - Mike & I each got some candy to share. We tried these caramel apple soft chews, and they were to die for! I literally ate the whole bag in less than 24 hours (it wasn't a small bag).
October 16th: World Food Day - I'd been anticipating this day for awhile because I've been being so good at eating healthy. We went all out. For breakfast we had Daylight Donuts, for lunch we had Papa Johns pizza, for dinner we had steak, loaded mashed potatoes, and asparagus, for dessert we had Starbucks apple cider and Cinnabon. I probably gained ten pounds yesterday alone, but it was totally worth it. #noshame
Hopefully I'll be able to make a little more effort for these holidays during this week. No promises.

This weekend, Mike & I got pictures done. I cannot wait to get them back.


My friend, Emily, is an incredible photographer. She did our pictures for us last July and then I did a fashion photo shoot with her in January. She is so easy to work with and has some serious talent (check her out on Instagram @imagesbyemily). My blue hair will make for some interesting pictures.
Since we were getting pictures done, I actually took the time to fully do my hair and makeup. I love playing around when I get the chance.


I've been seriously loving the extreme look.
Confession: I'm already kinda done with my hair. Don't get me wrong, it is so pretty, buuut... It doesn't match hardly anything, and if you know me, you know that I have a serious need to always match. I'm actually really excited to get my extensions taken out in November. It'll be a nice break for awhile. Anyway, until that point, the hair makes for some awesome pictures. Also, I'd been eyeing this choker from Charming Charlie for quite awhile and I finally got it on Saturday, along with another really pretty choker. I'm LOVING that they're back in style.

One more thing: I've made a pretty big decision in the last couple days. I'm going to be combining my Instagram's. Having two has been so difficult on me. I want to be able to focus my energy on just one of them. Growing one Instagram is hard enough on its own. I will be making this change in the next few days. I plan on letting all of my followers know ahead of time, so that they can follow my main account (@lovedanielle8) if they so choose. I'm hoping that this will free up some of my time, and I can make my Instagram even better than it is. This in no way means that I'm giving up on my dreams. It just means that I've realized that how I've been doing it isn't working for me. It's time to try a new method. I'm excited for what this could bring. I'm also really excited to not have to spend so much on my phone. I was really starting to hate social media altogether.

I hope you all have a fabulous week! Much love! XOXO

Comments

  1. Emily Thornton is the BEST! She just did our pictures last Saturday, too. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts