Wake Your Dreams


(Denim shirt is from H&M and Wake Your Dreams t-shirt is from Hope Ave)

This shirt essentially describes what I want to talk about in this post. We all have dreams. Some of them are big dream, some are small dreams, some are realistic dreams, some are extremely unrealistic. No matter what they are, we all have them. I have a little bit of every type of dream. Some day... I want a Mercedes G-Wagon... That'll probably never happen.

These cars are well over $100,000. It'll forever be my dream car. Who knows... maybe I'll get lucky one day and become extremely wealthy. 
As far as my realistic dreams... I want to be a mom. I actually told my husband that for the first time probably two months ago. I wasn't sure that I wanted to have kids. They scare me. I'm not sure that I'll ever be mentally stable enough to take care of something other than myself. But for the first time ever... It's something that I want. I want a little girl more than anything.
Side note... My best friend had her baby yesterday and I get to go meet her tonight. I'm already obsessed. She's perfect. They named her Hadley Shae. I'm already imagining all the amazing clothes I'm going to buy her! 
Anyway, besides being a mom I want to have an awesome marriage. My parents got divorced when I was ten and it definitely messed me up a little bit (I don't blame my parents--there was definite reason to divorce). Because of that I've always known that I don't ever want to get divorced. I will work my very hardest on our marriage, and the best part is that Mike works just as hard. I have an incredible husband and that makes it really easy to have an awesome marriage.


(Denim shirt is from Forever 21, black t-shirt is from Hope Ave, black skinny jeans are from Cotton On, and black wedge boots are from Forever Young Shoes)

Now for the stuff pertaining to my career... Growing up I wanted to be a cosmetologist. I had it set up so that I would be able to go to cosmetology school my senior year... That plan clearly didn't work out. I decided that it was what EVERYONE was doing and I didn't like that. Ever since then I have been at a complete loss for what I want to do. I thought about nursing and being a personal trainer. I've finally come to realize though that the thing I'm most passionate about is fashion. I'm not sure I'll ever go back to school... My mom might kill me if she reads that. 
You know who Cara Loren is? I've talked about her before. What she has created is what I want to create. I want to make a difference in the fashion world. I want to be a fashion blogger. It's very superficial for me... I like shopping and wearing new clothes and getting pictures of myself taken, but it's something that I love. I want people to come to me for style advice. I would love to be a personal shopper. I think that I have a very good eye for what looks good together and also what would look good on different people. 
As well as all that, if I can get big being a fashion blogger, it's something that I can do from home (while being a mom) and it's something that I love. I don't want to be like those people who get stuck in a job that they don't care about. 
Also, my last dream is... I want to meet Ronda Rousey. Haha! Who knows, it might happen.
What are some of you guys dreams, passions, and hopes? I love to hear people talk about things that they love. You can always tell when someone is passionate about something. 

One last thing... My great uncle passed away this morning in a car crash. PLEASE send prayers my family's way. Especially for his immediate family. And hug your loved ones close. Never take anything for granted. It blows my mind how fragile life is and how quickly it can be taken away from us.

Comments

Popular Posts