My Favorite Stores

If you had asked me, even six months ago, what my favorite stores were... I would have quickly replied Forever 21 and H&M. While I do still like both of those stores and go in them frequently, they are not my favorites anymore. I have come to LOVE boutique type stores. Some of them are expanding and getting more popular so they're becoming more main stream, but they still have the same atmosphere.
My favorite store, by far, is Bohme. When I walk in that store I immediately see at least five items that I feel like I HAVE to have. It's actually becoming a problem. I would probably wear anything in their store, but there was one item that I loved at first glance:


I absolutely needed more than one picture to do this dress justice, so do not judge. This is such a feminine dress and it makes me feel so pretty, and not to mention, it's extremely comfortable. Another thing that I love about it is the length. It is really hard to find dresses that don't just hit me mid-thigh. I don't always want to have to wear leggings or tights with a dress, and with this dress I do not have to. I am in this picture wearing leggings with it because well, it's winter. I loved the maroon color with the dress though. My maroon leggings and black boots are both from Forever 21. My watch and necklace are both from Charming Charlie's.

If you look at most of my outfits, you'll see a common trend in the items. Most of my basic items that I wear on a regular basis are from Forever 21, H&M, and Target. Those stores are cheaper so it makes buying the basic items more reasonable. The stores like Bohme, Called to Surf, Bella Ella Boutique, Hope Ave, etc... are where I get all my statement pieces like the dress above. Those boutiques that I named are some of my favorites. I've mainly been obsessed with Bohme and Called to Surf lately. I got some awesome items from Called to Surf on Friday that I can't wait to show you.
My favorite store to find accessories is, obviously, Charming Charlie. I'm extremely OCD and because of that... I LOVE that everything in that store is separated in colors. If I am looking for a very specific item to go with something, it makes it very easy to locate the color that I need. Plus, they're the best place to find purses for a reasonable price as well.
My number one place for jeans is American Eagle. I used to just want cheaper jeans from Forever 21, but I quickly learned how fast they deteriorate when you don't pay a good price for them.
And last but not least, as far as makeup goes... I am most definitely a MAC girl. I'm not sure my husband will ever forgive my friends for introducing me to this obsession. After realizing how much better the lipstick and eye shadow goes on and stays on, it made me not feel even a little bit bad about spending more money on the items.



These last pictures are to pay tribute to the stores that I really wouldn't live without, despite my, sometimes, disappointment with them. My sweater is from Forever 21, my jeans are from Target, and my boots are from Forever Young. Forever Young rarely disappoints me. They always have at least ten pairs of shoes that I feel like I HAVE to have. I'm very lucky to have a husband that supports my shopping habits as much as mine does. <3

Happy Monday! :)

Comments

Popular Posts