My Favorite Style

I will admit, when I was thirteen you could definitely classify me as somewhat "emo". I just really liked the color black and thick eyeliner. Plus my music style has always been a bit more rocker. I love me some 80's hair metal. My love for that style has not gone away. I've just learned how to incorporate it into my outfits instead of looking a little goth. Even now at the ripe age of 23, I would wear band tees every single day if it was socially acceptable. 


This was an outfit that I wore the beginning of November (before all this white stuff started falling from the sky). I love this look. My leather jacket and my tights are both from Forever 21. My AC/DC shirt is from Cotton On. I've found most of my band shirts from Cotton On (except my Avenged Sevenfold ones). I am, however, still looking for a Motley Crue shirt. Yes. I know. I can find them online. Until recently I didn't really shop online. If you find a Motley Crue band shirt anywhere... Please let me know! Anyway, my skirt I scored from Gordman's for like $10. My boots are from Forever Young Shoes and my earrings are from Charming Charlie. 


Sorry this post is so short... The craziness around this time of year is starting to get to me. Plus we got our first big snow storm of the year today. Hope you're all safe and feeling loved around this Holiday Season! Love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts