Do Not Copy Me

I HATE wearing the same thing as other people. I know, somewhere in the world someone is wearing the same shirt that I'm wearing right now. All I care about is that we don't see each other wearing the same thing. I don't know why I'm like this. (I don't mind matching my husband or my best friend.) I remember one year for Halloween, I got to school with my costume and I was going to change into it later on. Well, another girl had the same costume as me... I did not wear a costume that year. I ended up telling people I was a goth because I was wearing all black and I had vampire makeup on. I know, I'm ridiculous.
Because of this weird pet peeve of mind I avoid certain stores completely. The number one being WalMart. I do have like four items from them because they were items that I had been looking for FOREVER, and for some reason Walmart was the place that had them. As an adult I have found it a lot easier to avoid wearing the same thing as others, which is nice because another store that a lot of people shop at is Target. I LOVE Target!


The shirts we're wearing in this picture, are from Target. I'm also posting these in honor of the fact that the new Star Wars comes out on Friday! We weren't one of the cool ones that got tickets for the opening day, but our plan is to go the day after Christmas (which is so soon, yay!) but we'll see what happens.


Here's a better look at my Star Wars shirt. It's funny, this was the only Star Wars option for girls at Target, but the boys had at least five different shirts to choose from. Stereotypes maybe... ;)


Sometimes I just LOVE funny pictures like this. I like showing people this side of me. It's pretty much taking over though. I'm weird all the time. I already said that my Star Wars shirt is from Target, my plaid shirt is from Forever 21, my skinny jeans are from American Eagle (so comfy), and my shoes are Converse and I got them at Journey's.

I've been having a really hard time wanting to post lately. Which is my explanation for why the posts are so short. Do you guys have any ideas of stuff that you would like me to talk about? If you do, let me know! You can email me at yoursstrulyydanielle@yahoo.com

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts