As of Lately...

I have seriously been struggling with the desire to blog lately. For one, I really just want my own website but I have so little time. For two, my motivation is just seriously lacking. This weekend, some of Mike's family is coming into town so we'll be with them. But next weekend... I think I'm gonna have to really crack down and start a website. 
It would be ever so helpful if any of you had some ideas for me to write about. Seriously... Anything you want to see or me to talk about... Message it to me at yoursstrulyydanielle@yahoo.com
I would love you forever (:




These are some pictures Mike and I did a couple weeks ago. There's a duck pond kinda by our house that I love. One time there were a couple homeless men living there... Didn't love that. But it's pretty great for pictures. My jacket I am obsessed with. I got it from Forever 21 almost two years ago and I wear it constantly. It's warm and comfortable and I just love it. My shirt underneath is from Cotton On. My skinny jeans are from American Eagle. I've been thinking about doing a post about my favorite stores for jeans. It can be hard to find a pair of jeans that you LOVE. This pair that I'm wearing is one of those for me. It's so freaking comfortable and they go with everything. They're also great for those days that I'm feeling a little bloated because they're THAT comfortable. Anyway, lastly, my wedge boots are from Forever 21 as well.
Here's a closer look at the outfit:


I hope you all have a spectacular Wednesday! Don't forget to message me your ideas! (:

Comments

Popular Posts