You Can Have Anything if Your Work For It


Your dreams and hopes for the future can make or break you. It all depends on what you do with those dreams. Some days I want to give up. I feel so disheartened and angry at the world, and I tell myself that I need to just stop caring. That's what I always do. When I feel like someone/something could potentially hurt me or let me down, I decide I'm done with them. I've been hurt by a lot of things and people in my life. But I'm tough. It takes a lot to break me and that's what I have to remind myself on those days that I'm struggling. Get out of bed. Get dressed. Put makeup on. Go to work. Smile. Have faith in yourself. We can do this. I have this little pep talk with myself pretty frequently. We really can have anything we want if we work hard enough for it. How hard we work will show us how much we really want that thing. When you're feeling like giving up, take a step back and remember why you started. Sometimes you need to sleep on it. When you wake up you'll be more prepared to start again. Never, ever give up on your dreams. What is life worth if we just resign ourselves to the mundane tasks of each day. Never take a day for granted. You got this.


Leather makes me feel tough. Haha kinda kidding. But if you're having a hard day, put on something that makes you feel confident. Sometimes you just need a little reminder how awesome you are. 

I got this leather jacket from Forever 21. It took me forever to find the perfect leather jacket and I love this one. My beanie is also from Forever 21. I love the accents on it. My shirt is from Hope Ave. My skinny jeans are from Cotton On, and my shoes are Converse from Journey's.

My dream in life is to make a difference. I want to change someones life. I want to leave a large impression on this world. That sounds like a lot, and let me tell you... it feels like a lot. Some days I decide that I don't care. I would rather sit on my couch in sweats, watching Netflix, and eating ice cream. Then I remember what it feels like to make even a small difference. Then I feel that fire burning inside me again and I go back to working hard. Most of the work is being done on the inside, but I think that's usually where a lot of the work takes place. We have to be brave enough to take on our large dreams. We can do it, guys. Don't ever forget that.

Comments

Popular Posts