Temple Square


I'm FINALLY getting around to posting about our trip to Temple Square this year. Seeing the lights is always one of my favorite traditions. The Salt Lake Temple has always been my favorite temple. They all look like castles but this one especially. My adorable nephew once said, "It's Heavenly Father's castle." Spot on bud, spot on. 
Anyway, this year Mike, Miles, & I all went together. We went on a Tuesday night, hoping that it wouldn't be as crowded. SURPRISE! It's so crowded every single night. I struggle with crowds but I will deal with them. When we went, it wasn't that cold which was nice. We got dinner at Wendy's on our way up. We parked under City Creek Center and then walked over to the lights. I'm all about pictures so we we tried a couple different spots to see what would turn out best. 


(Outfit Details: Shoes are Converse from Journey's, jeans are from Called to Surf, thermal is from Free People, flannel is from Forever 21, and jacket is from H&M.)

I'm clearly a better photographer than Miles is (kidding... kinda). Mike & I kinda matched but not on purpose this time. 
After looking at the lights for awhile, we walked back to City Creek Center and we did a little shopping, and took some more pictures...





My family are such good sports when it comes to my picture taking, and I love them for that. 
We finished the night with some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. If you guys haven't ever been to SLC to see the lights around Christmas time, you're most certainly missing out and I highly suggest you do it next year.

Happy Hump Day!!

Comments

Popular Posts