How Old Are You?

I know that most people aim to be told that they look so young. Well, let me tell you a story... I worked at a school for three years, and in my second year there, I was walking down the hall with a little 5th grader. There was a mom and a daughter also walking down the hall. The mom stopped me to ask me some questions because she was considering sending her daughter to our school. She then continued to ask me what grade I was in. This school was a Kindergarten-9th Grade school. That meant that this lady thought I was, at best, 15 years old. At the time I was 21. I literally just laughed out loud and told her that I was a teacher and then we just kept walking. I know I shouldn't be, but I usually get offended when people think I'm a tween. I'm sure that when I'm older I'll be forever grateful for my youthful appearance.
Anyway, the point of all this is that I think I like about 16 in these pictures:


I'll probably forever have a baby face.


Can I just say that I am obsessed with these blanket scarves?! I got this awesome fall colored one at Nordstrom's for only like $20. I love how comfy they make you feel. I honestly feel like I'm wrapped in a blanket. My button-down shirt is from Forever 21, my jeans are from American Eagle, and my boots are from Forever Young Shoes.
What I love about this outfit is that it's very casual with all its denim, but then it gets a little dressed up when you add the scarf and boots. It's a perfect outfit for crisp fall weather.

I'm really excited about this weekend. Tomorrow I'm doing a fashion photo shoot with a really good friend of mine. I can't wait to show you guys the outfits I've put together for this. I've put so much thought and time into all this.
I'm also starting to ponder the idea of starting my own actual website. I have a really good feeling about 2016. I can't wait to see where I'll be at in a year.

Comments

Popular Posts