Pink Hair, Don't Care

I've done a lot of fun things with my hair over the years. I hate having the same hair for too long. For a long time I would always switch off between white blonde and dark blonde. To put it simply, that caused a lot of damage to my hair. Then I met the girl who does my hair now, Whitney. She is incredible. I won't let anyone else touch my hair anymore, including myself. If you're looking for an incredible hair stylist, let me know and I will get you her information. 
Some of the things we've done together: first she had to save my hair initially, which took a color remover a couple of times and then the actual color that I wanted (blonde--I always go back to blonde). Then summer 2014 we put purple in my hair, like a lavender. We just did it on my ends and in my bangs. I loved it. It eventually faded to silver and stayed like that (I constantly use a purple shampoo to tone my hair and it's what kept my hair silver). I kept the silver for quite sometime because people LOVED it. I would get comments about it a couple times a day. Finally, I needed a change and we did an ombre on me. Not a typical one though. We did some darker browns and kinda kept the silver going. Then... this summer we did my favorite thing we've done yet. Pastel pink hair. Let me tell you... it was a pain in the butt. In a two month span, we dyed my hair pink five or six times. My hair just wouldn't keep it in, but while it was in I was obsessed. Here are a few pictures:


This was my husband & I the day he got ordained an elder. My sandals and navy t-shirt are from Cotton On and my skirt is from a store called Madison and Sixth.


These pictures were taken the first day we ever dyed my hair pink. My incredible sandals (so freaking comfy and I loved the color) are from Forever Young Shoes, my jeans are from American Eagle, my pineapple tank top is from Hope Ave, my cardigan is from H&M, and my earrings are from Forever 21.


Finally, this last picture was taken right before we left for California this summer. This was the third or fourth time that we dyed my hair. I did it one more time while we were in California, and then I just let it fade out. My shoes are Chuck Taylor's and I got them from Journey's, my pants are from American Eagle, and my shirt is from Cotton On. 

I may be reminiscing a little bit because... this weekend I'm changing my hair again. There are three people in the world who know what I'm doing. I like surprising people by the changes. I can't wait to show you all :)

Comments

Popular Posts