Fall Wardrobe Staples

We all have those few items in our wardrobe that we LOVE and would wear every day if it was socially acceptable. Today I wanna talk a little bit about those fall staples that we all need. 
I think one of the biggest one for fall is: plaid. I have about ten different plaid shirts that I love to alternate between (we all know that red one is my favorite though). They're really easy to pair with things; skinny jeans, leggings, skirts, etc... They're also extremely comfortable and warm. 


This is one of my many plaid shirts. This one is from Target. They usually have a pretty incredible selection of plaid shirts starting in about August. The shirt underneath is a very comfy white T from H&M. My jeans are from Forever 21. My shoes are Chuck Taylor's and I got them from Journeys. Finally, my necklaces are from Forever 21 as well as my pants. This was a super comfortable outfit and extremely easy to put together.

A couple other fall staples: boots and baggy sweaters. Add some leggings and that's pretty much what I live in. It's really hard for me to not wear the same outfit over and over again. I find one that I really like and that I feel like it fits me well, and that's it; I wanna wear it every day. It's finally starting to get a little colder here so I'm not sweating in my sweaters by the end of the day. I usually hate snow, but this year I'm actually a little bit excited for it... 


This is one of my favorite baggy sweaters. It's HUGE and I love that about it. I got it from H&M. My leggings are from Forever 21, and the boots are from Forever Young Shoes. I absolutely love these boots, but there is no zipper... I literally have to lace them up every time I wear them, so if I'm in a hurry--they're not getting worn. Most of my really big sweaters come from H&M. They always have an excellent selection, and if you go around March they usually have them marked down pretty cheap. I bought some sweaters last Spring that I'm excited to start wearing for this Winter season. You can't always do that with some styles so it can be a little tricky. 

Anyway, it's Monday again... I hope everyone isn't feeling too sugar high from Halloween and I hope you all have an excellent week!


Comments

Popular Posts