T-Shirts Will Always Be My Go-To

We all have those days where all we want to wear is a t-shirt and jeans. I pretty much have those days every day, but I make myself put some other clothes on. I LOVE all those t-shirts with the different sayings and words on them. Whenever I see them, I have to stop and look at them. I also once learned that if you see one that you absolutely love... buy it NOW. Because when you go back in a week or two to get it, it's going to be gone and you're going to be very sad about it. I once saw a shirt at Aeropostale that said "Nobody Cares". If you know anything about me, you know that's kind of my mantra. I say it all the time and I apply it in my life daily (haha). Well, I didn't buy the shirt and I went back later to buy it and it was gone. Forever. I've yet to find another shirt that says that. The closest I've come to it is this:


If you can't read it, it says, "Nope. Still Don't Care." It was close enough so I bought it. I found this shirt at H&M. I didn't hesitate to buy it this time. I wasn't missing another opportunity. My gold necklace is also from H&M, my plaid shirt is from Forever 21, my skinny jeans are from Target, and my leopard print flats are from Forever Young Shoes. Those flats are also something I looked for for a long time. I had seen other leopard print flats but I wanted perfect ones, and eventually I found these.


 This is another t-shirt that I fell in love with. It definitely helps that it was designed by Cara Loren and I'm obsessed with her. When people ask me what I want to do with my life, I immediately think of her. I want to be a really good fashion blogger. I found this shirt at Tai Pan and they have a bunch of other ones. Plus Cara Loren has a shop and she sells sweatshirts and a bunch of other cute stuff. If you don't already follow her... I suggest you do. She has the cutest family and the best style. My leather leggings (leather in the front, legging in the back) are from Forever 21 and they're one of my best finds ever. They are so comfortable but they have the leather accents that I love. My flats and earrings are also from Forever 21, so apparently I was really feeling some Forever 21 that day.


Finally, band tees... I am NOT one of those people who just wear band shirts as a fashion statement. I am beyond obsessed with 80's music... mainly the glam rock/hair metal. I'm also into a lot of heavier stuff that most people wouldn't expect from me (my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold and has been since I was 13). I have a couple Guns N Roses tees, some AC/DC and Van Halen. I am forever looking for a good Motley Crue shirt so PLEASE if you find one, tell me where it is. This Guns N Roses tank is from Forever 21, but I have found that the two best places to buy band tees is Cotton On and (duh) Hot Topic. 
Bella Ella Boutique is also a really good place to find cute t-shirts. They're the place that has the 'hello' shirts and the 'wifey' shirts. So check them out for some cute t-shirts. And let me know if you find any really good ones (like ones with sarcastic remarks). :)

Comments

Popular Posts