Leather, Leopard, & Denim

Don't you just picture beautiful things when you hear those three words? I know I do. Some of the combinations that people are putting together these days... I think past fashion designers would roll in their graves over. Buuut... I think that's what's great about todays styles. You constantly hear people saying, "I wore that in the 80's". "That style is coming back from the 60's". That's exactly it though... we are pulling from past fashions but it's not just one fashion. Everybody has their own style and they really don't care what people think (some people still do... they need to work on that). I love that we can literally wear whatever we want and people look at us and think... "She really rocks that look." 
The key to getting away with wearing whatever you want: confidence! If you want to wear it... do it! Do it with pride and the knowledge that you look awesome! Sometimes I put outfits on and I'm like, "I really like this but... What is this or that person going to think about it." Then I remind myself that I don't care what people think about how I dress, and I strut right out my front door. 



I really need someone to follow me around with a camera because I know everyone's getting sick of my selfies. Oh wait... I don't care if you're getting sick of them ;)
My leopard print flats are from Forever Young shoes, my leather leggings and denim jacket are from Forever 21, and my gray v-neck is from Target. Also, my bun was perfect that day which doesn't happen very often. They turn out different every time I do one. I can't do buns anymore though, because... I cut my hair!


I did this a week ago & I'm just now showing you. Oops! I still have older outfit pictures to show you, so that's why I will continue to have longer hair in my pictures for awhile. I will get caught up one day!

Comments

Popular Posts