Gardner's Village

My favorite tradition, of all time, that my family does is go to Gardner's Village in fall time. We started it when I was a junior in high school. The first year we actually did the witch scavenger hunt that they have because my younger brothers were still young enough to get the cookie if you finish. It was super fun and I loved it. That was the only year that my husband didn't go with. All the years since then we haven't done the scavenger hunt, but we talk around and look at all the little shops, we usually get dinner from the bakery, and we always finish off at the cute little candy shop that they have (I'm obsessed with their caramel apples). When I think of fall--I think of Gardner's Village.



Miles & I take this picture together every year. It's always fun to see how we changed in the past year. It's also always an adventure to find where they place this bench each year.


My favorite part: the caramel apples. I get the one that has caramel, then white chocolate, and then rolled in cinnamon and sugar. It's pretty much a root canal waiting to happen, but I cannot resist. 


My husband and I started taking this exact picture every year when he started coming with. It's so weird to think about the first time we went to Gardner's Village together. I was 17 years old and I already knew then that Mike & I would get married one day. I'm always right... ;)


I got this incredible sweater from a little boutique Hope Ave and this was the first day that I got to wear it. I still ended up sweating in it though. I LOVE leather, whether it be full leather or just leather accents. Plus, this sweater is so comfortable and I love the gray color. My pants are from American Eagle. They're probably my most comfortable pair of pants because they're super stretchy. And finally, my boots are from Forever Young Shoes.

If you guys haven't gone to Gardner's Village before, I strongly encourage that you go. The best time of year to go is definitely fall. 
Happy Friday, you wonderful people! :)

Comments

Popular Posts