Darker Days

Today's post is very fitting because I don't feel very good at all. Got to love all that sickness that's going around. Take your vitamins, drink lots of water, & don't touch people ;) I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so it's always weird to me when I get for real sick. Anyway, onto the important things... fashion! Today I want to focus on those days where all you want to do is be comfortable and wear darker colors. I have these days at least once a week. I've always loved the color black though. My mom and I would always get in fights when I was younger because the only color I ever wanted to wear was black. My favorite style is usually pretty edgy... even if that doesn't seem like me. 


This outfit is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You've got some comfy leggings (Forever 21), a baggy, edgy, gray tank top (H&M), and a baggy cardigan to top it all off (also H&M). The leopard print flats are from Forever Young Shoes and my "D" necklace is from Bohme. I really loved this outfit because it covered all my favorite things: comfy, edgy, and fashionable. I got a lot of compliments the day I wore this outfit.


This day I was apparently wanting to look like Wednesday Addams. I really love this dress. It's hard to find dresses these days (that aren't maxi dresses) that I don't have to wear leggings or a skirt lengthener with. The dress and necklace are both from Forever 21 and my black wedge boots are from Forever Young shoes... Most of my shoes are from there, aren't they?


This was one of those days where I was feeling a little bit darker but I wanted to add a pop of color. It's always good to throw a contrast into an outfit. Also, I'm literally obsessed with this skirt. I love that it holds it's shape. The material is really thick so that I can even put it on the ground and it can stand up on its own. I got the skirt and heels from Target, the red cardigan is from Cotton On, and the black tank top is from H&M.

I really think I need to widen my shopping horizons, so if you have any suggestions please let me know. I am always open to looking at new stores. I have been being a little bit better lately. Mainly because I've been disappointed with Forever 21 lately. Oh well... Sorry this post was all over the place... I think my congestion is getting to my brain. Good news is that I'm going to the doctor later today. 
Happy Friday, guys! (:

Comments

Popular Posts